Our first day and a half in Istanbul has been good. We are fighting jetlag, but the weather is great and the sights are beautiful. The food is elegant and delicious. There are no deep thoughts here because I'm tired. Let the good times roll.
People are very friendly. This woman saw I was taking a photo of her building and she waved with both hands.
I am hoping that this sign is not intended for me.
We got fresh squeezed pomegranate juice. It is very strong, good too.
She liked her juice.
Turkish coffee.
The Blue Mosque.
This is funny. They dress these little boys in their "King for a day" outfits and they wear them for a week for a certain reason. I'll tell you the reason after you look at the next photo.
The reason is because they are going to have their circumcision, but they don't know it. They haven't a clue. Our guide told us this. This little boy was so adorable and proud, I hate thinking that soon it will be evident why they dressed him up.
The Blue Mosque.
We found another King for a Day outside the mosque. He is gold. Good luck to him too!
Inside the Mosque we had to cover our heads (only the women did, y'all).
We were sitting on the floor listening to our guide.
Hagia Sofia
Night.




















