Last night I started feeling sick at dinner. After dinner everyone went toward the funicular (like a metro but it is for going up hills) and I told Polly if I had to get on that I would barf on everyone's shoes. I just knew I could not do anything but walk at that moment. So we are walking along the New District blvd and it is very crowded and dark. I see a small ledge in front of a building that is slightly away from the flow of traffic, sit down and then I vomited violently in between my shoes. We take a cab back to the hotel and I continue to vomit, after a few hours of this we tell Mert and he takes us in a cab to a state run hospital. Can't imagine trying to get through admin without speaking Turkish.
We were supposed to fly to Ephesus tomorrow for the day, but because I'm laid up in bed, we switched our flight to Tuesday for seeing that sight.
I have decided that I'm not sure I like keeping a blog. I might prefer just keeping my art journal, but thanks for reading.... I'll finish out the trip but the tour ends tonight and Polly and I are on our own for the next week.
I am sure we will miss Mert.